Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hello World!!

Twits and Two's


Welcome!!!!

So I have for a very long long time been reading blogs and being one of those silent bystanders who never comments - come on we have all done it or know someone whos does it!

So now I'm taking the plunge and I'm joining the world of bloggers!!

So I thought I would start with an introduction about ME!

Seeing as I hope we are going to be spending a lot of time with each other I thought I would share with you some fun facts about me! So here we go 25 facts about me!

1. I love CHOCOLATE - but not just chocolate generically! it has to be Dairy Milk its just my go to chocolate!

2. When I was a wee one I loved smarties!! Craved them! In fact for some professional photos we had taken when i was about 2 or something my Mother bribed me with Smarties - I even made her include them in a photo from the day! - early hints to my chocolate fiendness

3. I have 1 Older Biological Brother and 2 Older Step Sisters, 1 Older Step Brother and 1 Younger Step Brother - Always someone there to fall back on!

4. I am a fully qualified Guide and Brownie Leader - although havent managed to find a new unit when I moved away from home - must do that!

5. I am an 80's child well just! but sometimes this is a bad thing!

6. My favourite colour is Raspberry Pink - although nothing in my house resmembles this colour!

7. My all time favourite book is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice - I love immersing myself in her altogether more romantic and simple world!

8. My favourite film is Tom Hank's Forest Gump - good memories of watching this with my dad and older sister Sarah when we went on holiday to Centre Parcs

9. My second favourite film is - My Sisters Keeper - watched this cuddled up with my sister Tash whilst we visited our parents in Saudi Arabia good memories

10. My favourite meal is - my boyfriends Pan Fried Duck Breast with Red Wine and Plum Gravy and Black Pudding Mash -Noms!

11. I live in Aberdeen and have done for 7 Years!

12. My birthday is 4 days after Christmas and I was born the day after my daddy turned 32!

13. I used to pick Strawberries and Raspberries with my brother and cousins on our family farm - although most ended up in my tummy!

14. I'm a bit of a geek

15. I love tennis - I watch Wimbledon religiously every year!

16. I love driving - road trips fill me with excitement! - especially if I get to drive!

17. I love Owls - can't believe this is 17 but yeah I love owl's - hence the name of the blog!

18. I am a typical Scot and I live off Irn Bru!

19. I hate spiders - I cringe at the scene in Harry Potter

20. I love Harry Potter - I wish I could have gone to Hogwarts

21. I used to do Panto's as a young un'

22. I love Ham and Coleslaw Sandwiches

23. I love Gin and Tonics on a hot summer's day - with a touch of mint!
(so my grandfathers granddaughter!)

24.  I love watching Youtube!
Every night after work before bed I catch up with all my favourites!

25. I'm excited by the new world of Blogging - Please Be Kind to me!

Well there you go folks
A wee insight into my world! Hope you guys enjoyed that!

Why don't you let me know a few things about you!

Speak to you soon Guys

Twit Twoo for now!

Susie xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment